Growers urged to state their view on industry organisational restructure
We are urging growers to have their say on priority issues in the industry and how industry representative structures can be re-organised to represent these issues. These views will be fed into the wine industry forum at the end of August – Grape and Wine 2015.
Pass this message onto your grower colleagues also – grower responses on this survey lag behind the number of wine company responses.
Have your voice heard on issues such as
- what do you see as the key issues in helping the industry return to profitability?
- how effective do you think your regional, state and national bodies have been in fulfilling their roles to date?
- how satisfied you are with your regional, state and national bodies understanding of the needs of your business and providing services that support these needs?
- how important do you think it is have a single unified voice for industry?
- would you like to see a single representative body for growers and winemakers, or more joint ties between the existing two bodies?
The survey should take approximately 15 minutes to complete online and closes next Wednesday 19 August 2015.
Further details are available on the home page of our website at www.wgga.com.au
Any survey queries can be directed to Mitch from Intuitive Solutions on (03) 9077 8321 or [email protected] (forum facilitator)